Terms and Conditions for Reservations
- Before entering into this Agreement, the client will complete and sign the Villa D’ CoCo Event Hall Application for the reservation and use of the hall.
- In order for an event to be guaranteed, Villa D’ CoCo Event Hall must receive the full payment of the hall rental fee as well as a refundable $100 security deposit at the time this Agreement is entered into. The remainder of any rental fee is required thirty days prior to the event.
Hours of Operation
Events may not last beyond 1:00 a.m. without prior approval from the management of Villa D’ CoCo Hall Rentals. This 1:00 a.m. deadline includes cleanup time. The client will be charged $50.00 per hour if the event or cleanup time exceeds 1:00a.m or if it exceeds a delegated deadline previously approved by staff client is responsible for making sure guests leave the building at an appropriate time in order for client to finish clean up before the time deadline. Arrangements must be made by the client to have all rental equipment picked up and removed from the facility the same day as the event’s time deadline unless there is prior approval. Villa D’ CoCo Event Hall is not responsible for any damage or theft of any items left by the client or any guest attending the client’s event.
- Staff: Villa D’ CoCo Event Hall Staff will be on duty during the entire event. The management will open the facility and provide information and direction as needed. The Staff member will not be available to serve or decorate and will not be involved in the event unless a Full Service Contract is selected.
- Tables, Chairs, and Hall Ground: Such items are provided upon request and will be set up and taken down by the Event Hall. The client must provide a layout for Villa D’ CoCo Event Hall. Tables and chairs are not to be taken outside by the client or any guest attending the event.
- Deep Cleaning: Villa D’ CoCo Event Hall will perform deep cleaning, such as mopping and vacuuming. The client must remove anything brought in by self-guests or hired vendors.
- Parking: There is no cost for parking in the area surrounding Villa D’ CoCo Event Hall
- Live animals, except for service animals, may not be brought onto the premises.
- Client and his/her guests are restricted to the rental area.
- Villa D’ CoCo Hall will not be responsible for items left behind, before, during or after an event.
- Villa D’ CoCo Management may enter any of the rented premises at any time on any occasion.
- Villa D’ CoCo Management reserves the right to take photographs of rental Events for its own records and for use in future.
- Client must make sure that the number of guest does not over-exceed the stated amount.
- Damage to Building: In cases where property has been damaged or abused beyond normal wear, client will be billed for all damage and additional clean-up.
- The client must provide a dated, written request for cancellation. Upon cancellation by client the following fee schedule will apply:
- 72 hours after signing contract: $100 administration fee deducted
- 90 days prior to event: One quarter (25%) of initial deposit nonrefundable
- 60 days prior to event: One half (50%) of initial deposit nonrefundable
- 30 days prior to event: Total (100%) of initial deposit nonrefundable
- No refunds will be made when the event is canceled by Villa D’ CoCo Management due to the client’s noncompliance with terms and conditions.
- Villa D’ CoCo Management may require a security staff for events in which size, program and/or nature of the program indicate such needs. The Sunrise Event Center will arrange for security to be paid for by the client.
- The security requirement will be one security guard for every ….. persons in attendance. The price for security will be $….. per event.
- When applicable, Villa D’ CoCo Management may require adult chaperones for youth activities. A list of the chaperones must be submitted to Villa D’ CoCo Management at least ten days prior to the event, including their addresses and phone numbers.
Smoking is not allowed inside the premises of Villa D’ Coco or the Event Hall.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Villa D’ CoCo Management and its employees from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, or liabilities incurred by Villa D’ CoCo Management or its employees, arising from client’s acts or omissions under this Agreement or any act or omission of client’s vendors, employees, contractors, or persons attending the meeting or event with the express or implied permission or invitation of client, except as may arise from the negligence or willful misconduct of Sunrise Event Center or its employees.
Villa D’ CoCo Management -will not be held responsible for any losses, damages, or injuries. This refers to any loss, damage, or injury to persons or possessions that may occur at any function held on this property, from any cause, whatsoever, prior to, during, or subsequent to the period covered by this contract. The client will be responsible for the control and supervision of the people in attendance during the use of the facility to ensure no harm is done to persons or property.
The client agrees to abide by this Agreement and acknowledges having received a copy thereof. The client will be held financially responsible for any damage to the Facility or equipment, which occurs through the client’s meeting or event at the Facility.